The Moisture Monitor Model M-607 utilizes decades proven 1035G linear moisture interface based on the electrical resistance sensing technology to provide accurate and reliable indication of moisture levels to one-tenth percent. An easy-to-read red LED display provides the operator with a simple means to keep the process under control. Features include...
- Simple to install, simple to operate, simple to service.
- Linear moisture measurements over the entire residual moisture range.
- Utilizes various application-specific sensor configurations such as detector rolls, insulated full-span roll, plates, fingers, and bars for reliable and accurate moisture detection.
- Easy pushbutton access to calibration factor to display actual percent moisture for different materials, fibers and blends.
- Conntect an optional circular chart recorder to tell the moisture story for each 24-hour period.
For brochure, click M607.pdf
The Moisture-to-Computer Interface Type 1035G provides the state-of-the art moisture sensing technology utilized in the Moisture Monitor Model 7701 and Model 1601e. Make moisture measurement easy. Connect it to any PLC, recorder, datalogger, or single-loop controller. Its features include...
- Full span moisture sensing over the normal range of residual moisture from near-zero levels to higher double digit percent levels.
- Industry standard, linear analog outputs over the full measurement range allows easy input and scaling in higher level systems.
- Special front-end static suppression circuitry provides reliable measurement in harsh process environmnents.
- Can be used with a wide variety of moisture sensing devices including sensing rolls, insulated full-span rolls, finger probes, duct probes, sensing plates, rods. If one of these does not fit your application, ask us. We may have or can make one that exactly fits your application.
For brochure, 1035G.pdf
Strandberg is pleased to announce an important upgrade of the Noncontact Moisture Sensor Type 9900. The 9900 sensor utilizes latest microwave reflectance technology to measure moisture in web and bulk materials from very dry to saturation. The 9900 has been successfully applied in many demanding moisture measurement applications. Optional high-speed Accu-Lock+ technology is now available in the 9900 sensor which significantly broadens the range of 9900 applications. Features include...
- Noncontact measurement of moisture, wet pickup, size add-on linear from zero percent to saturation.
- Water-tight, durable enclosure designed to withstand the harshest of industrial environments.
- Optional Accu-Lock+ high-speed digital signal processing technology to eliminate variations due to material position or height. Separate analog outputs provided for real-time and Accu-Lock+ measurements.
- Easy to install, set up and calibrate.
- Industry standard analog outputs 0-10 volts and 4-20 mA d-c linear with moisture allow simple integration into higher level control or monitoring systems.
- Optional indicating control displays include Moisture Monitor Model 7701 and Multi-channel Indicating Controller Model 1610e.
For brochure, Moisture Sensor Type 9900.pdf.
Strandberg is pleased to announce availability of the Moisture Monitor Indicating Controller Model 7701 for use with the Moisture Sensor Type 9900. The Model 7701 is used in many monitoring and control applications using the contact-type Moisture-to-Computer Interface Type 1035. These capabilities are now extended for use with the Microwave Moisture Sensor Type 9900. Its features include...
- Bright, large figure LED display for moisture values. Two-line LCD display for additional displays, entry of setup and alarm/control parameters.
- Simple keyboard entry of moisture set point, low limit and high limit.
- Alarm indication and relay outputs or Digital Step Correction Control Outputs.
- Connect to speed control actuators such as control motors, motorized potentiometers or increase/decrease pushbuttons.
- Microwave Moisture Sensor Type 9900 for use on web and bulk material applications.
For brochure, Moisture Monitor Model 7701.
The Portable Moisture Monitor Model M-400 takes the world standard Model M-200 to the digital era. It has all the measurement ranges of the M-200 simplified into one full-span digital range. There is only one simple calibration setting to convert from the standard cotton scaling to other fibers, blends, and materials. And it uses the same interchangeable sensing probes as the M-200. Its features include...
- Easy-to-read digital meter displays moisture to 0.1% precision. Pushbutton access to a 3-digit calibration factor allows easy setup for different fibers, blends and materials. A comprehensive list of calibration settings is provided.
- All types of interchangeable sensing probes include hand rollers, needle probes, weighted surface probe, long needle probes with spring-loaded guides, edge sensors, special probe for insertion into tobacco bales.
- The Model M-400 can be used for all applications for which the M-200 models are used. Its linearized digital display provides the potential for many more uses.
- Strandberg offers moisture calibration services for ISO-9000 certification.
The Model 8800 utilizes special force sensing strip which is inserted into the nip between squeezing rolls. This is the same sensing technology employed by the Type 8845 sensor used with the Spectrum 4 Portable Process Multimeter. Its features include...
- Easy to use, handheld digital measurements displayed in pounds or kilograms.
- Thin force sensing strip provides accurate and repeatable measurements for more than 1,000,000 insertions. Relative, repeatable measurements to 90 pounds (41 kg).
- Insert strip into the nip for instantaneous reading.
- Measure squeezing force at different locations across the nip to check squeezing profile.
- Check all nips in the process to ensure squeeze pressures are within control limits.
- Make corrections in pressure settings immediately. Identify rolls for service or replacement.
- Force sensing strip is detachable for easy replacement.
- Includes rechargeable battery pack and wall charger.
For brochure, Nip Check Portable Squeeze Roll Pressure Meter Model 8800.
At your wit's end trying to get control over your manufacturing process? Running out of ideas to increase your yield, improve consistency and quality, or reduce your energy costs? Why not take advantage of the expertise of our staff of applications engineers?
For over a half-century, Strandberg Engineering has been providing solutions to these problems - and increasing our customers' profits. Our staff can assemble the perfect combination of sensors and controls to put you back in command of your manufacturing process.